cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management:

Former Member
0 Kudos

4)Is there any standard program that would release the dynamic credit block documents.

Notes:I have n number of records in credit block for cretain customers. The curent credit limit for all these customers is consumed completely and hence the orders are in block. Now considers the case that either i have increased the credit limit or I have received the receivables from the customer, the credit status is now available and cretain order can now be released. Now since receiving the receivables and updating this to credit exposure (naturally it decreases the exposure) is a daily

activity, is there some standard program that I can schedule daily say at midnight that shall check the credit exposure and release the dynamic credit check for valid documents.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m not getting the requirement clearily, infact if you want automatic release of credit blocked order without any decesion ,it is equivalent to no credit check.

However standard SAP has no such functionality because release of blocked order is a user decision based activity.

The better solution could be you redefine the payment terms of customer so that most of the doucments become due approx the date when collection is expected or increase the credit limit up to certain extenet.

Hope I,m able to calrify,

Pls do revert.

Regards

Sanjay

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You could have a look at the following standard credit reports:

> RVKRED06: Checking blocked credit documents

This report checks all blocked documents from the credit view. The report is started in the background, and should run after the incoming payments program

> RVKRED09: Check the credit documents from the credit view

Released documents are only checked if the validity period for the release has run out (number days).

There is more information on the reports available within credit management on the SAP help website:

> [SAP Online Help|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/7f/1d85347860ea35e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm]

I hope this helps.

Gerard

Former Member
0 Kudos

RVKRED06 is used to release all the documents that have been bloked due to dynamic credit exposure and whoes crdit postion is upgared or is better to be able to release.

If i run this program in the back ground, is there some way that I get to know if the order has been released. Becaue the released order released through RVKRED06 is not shown in the released SD document list VKM2.

Is there any other standard transction of report where i can see relesed order released through RVKRED06?

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I just tried this myself.

RVKRED06 does not 'release' the document but runs a new credit check. Therefore, if the credit limit is no longer exceeded the document will be 'approved'. It will never show up in VKM2 because it was never actually released; i.e. VBUK-CMGST is equal to A (approved), not D (released).

The only place the status change is recorded is in the change logs table.

You could consider implementing a modification that would record this information in a Z_table.

I hope this helps.

Gerard