cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management: FI open items for credit exposure

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the FI open items will the credit exposure considers only the items that are due or it is based on the horizon that it considers all the open receivables.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is a setting to apply credit check. I was wondering about the in FD33 in the status page there shows the credit exposure which is nothing but all the sales values( open - delivery, order, billing not passed to accounting) - down payments + Receivables (total receivables in FI).

Is this total receivables in FI is all the receivables irrsepective of the due date or the receivables which are over due and due on this day.

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I'm pretty sure this is just all receivables entered into FI.

I hope that helps.

Gerard

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The open Items check looks at the following:

Overdue Open Items

The relation between open items which are more than a certain number of days overdue and the customer balance may not exceed a certain percentage.

There is another similar credit check:

Oldest Open Item

The oldest open item may not be more than a specified number of days overdue.

For more information see the F1 help on each check in trx OVA8.

I hope this helps.

Gerard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

FI open entries and overdue entires both may be considered basis your customization in risk category (OVA8).

Horizon date is used only to consider the open sales order,delivery & bill (not posted to FI) exist in system whose date falls till credit horizon date (inclusive).

Hope it is clear.

Regards

Sanjay