cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

while exporting webdnpro content into msword IE6.0 is not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

My Requirement is WebDynpro content export in to msword and Excel and in PDF files.

1).while exporting tables and data into excel in IE7.0 its working but not in IE6.0.

2).Exporting data into msword earlier I was getting "Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc error", so i have deleted word6wpc for regedit, after that it was not asking me the converter but still the same blank page was coming data was not comimg in the page.

3).And for exporting data into PDF its showing me the error is "File does not begin with %PDF" was geting.

Any one can help why these issues are coming, plz help me regard.

Thanks,

Jay

Edited by: varma jayan on Jun 16, 2010 12:44 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has not yet resolved but even though im closing this call.

Abhinav_Sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

1) How you are transporting data into Excel. I had used JExcel APIs and the application is working fine in IE6 and IE7 and even in Mozilla. There is another way of transporting the data in excel. Refer [this|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/user-interface-technology/wd%20java/wdjava%20archive/exporting%20context%20data%20into%20excel%20using%20the%20web%20dynpro%20binary%20cache.pdf]

2) You can create a DOC file using resource and then transport the data. May be that helps

3) Refer [this|;

Abhinav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abinav,

Thanks lot for ur reply,

For content open in IE 6.0 issue not at resolved, issue is still the same, I have searched all sites and tried all the possibilities whatever was given in the sites, but still no luck. is there any another option to resolve this problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay