cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting not allowed for mvt type 643 Q ??

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created an outbound delivery for a stock transport order(cross company code; document type NB) with account assignment category Q.

Now when I try to do a GI from the delivery I get the error as "Special Stock Q not supported (check your entry)"

I checked in OMJJ and found that there is no entry for for Q in the accounting group.

I want to understand why it is so? Is this SAP standard? And what will be the implications I set up the entries in OMJJ for 643 Q combination and allow it?

Will it have any adverse effects?

Regards,

V S

Edited by: V S on Jun 16, 2010 12:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Special Stock Q not supported (check your entry)".

This means your sales order is created with an I Cat which is marked with special stock indicator Q in VOV7 and the system is checking for that special stocks and it is not finding that.

When you mark any item category with special stock indicator it can be Q system will check for that particular stock category and not the general unrestricted stocks.

There can be following mistakes in your case:

1. Either your I Cat is wrongly marked with special stock indicator Q in VOV7

As you mention, it is not.

2.Then original sale would have happened with special stock indicator Q marked in its item category

That means it is special stock. That stock you might be trying to take it into general stocks now.

In that case right now you need to mark I Cat with special stock indicator Q

And also, check your requirement classes & type.

Also check following SAP Notes:

Hope it can assist you.

Take care.

Thank & Regards

JP

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried adding the Q entries to OMJJ in account grouping tab....but there is no option available to add these entries!!

does anyone know how to add these entries in OMJJ??

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried adding the Q entries to OMJJ in account grouping tab....but there is no option available to add these entries!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

any ideas guys??

v_s6
Participant
0 Kudos

Does anyone have any idea how to do this??

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In account group section of movement type 643.

Check in under S field immediate after MvT Field & before Val.update field.

Maintain other fields as according to you requirement.

For better result, take assistance of MM consultant.

I hope this can assist you.

Take care.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

There is no problem in maintaining the entry in the movement type and it is mandatory if you do business with project stock, but some settings are there related to MM, just check with MM guy and do the settings.

Regards,

kishore.