cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table print functionality in WD java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have table with huge data in our application.

In order to print table data I am creating an HTML file with the table data in the cache and opening it by creating an external window using absolute url on click of a button .An error occurs stating application session has expired as the external window showing the HTML file opens on click of the button .

The code used is:

content = xml_file.toString().getBytes("UTF-8");

IWDCachedWebResource resource =
                                                                WDWebResource.getWebResource(content, WDWebResourceType.HTML);
                                                                                IWDWindow window =
                                                                                wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager().createExternalWindow(
                                                                                resource.getAbsoluteURL(),
                                                                                "Characteristics",
                                                                                false);

wherein xml_file is a Stringbuffer constructing the HTML.

Is there any other way to print table data(containing large number of records)?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika Kuthiala

Please have a lookt at below documents :-

/people/community.user/blog/2007/10/01/printing-in-web-dynpro-finally

PART 1 - /people/jawed.ali/blog/2009/02/09/part-i-print-web-dynpro-java-applications-using-jasperreports

PART 2 - /people/jawed.ali/blog/2009/02/09/part-i-print-web-dynpro-java-applications-using-jasperreports

PART 3 - /people/jawed.ali/blog/2009/10/30/part-iii-print-web-dynpro-java-applications-using-jasperreports

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun