Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST from a standalone flex application

jayakumarkb_81
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am able to get the flight details [ BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST] using flex when run from BSP page, but if i embedd the same swf file in a HTML file or run in flash player i am not able to get any details even it is not asking for my server uname and pass.

Wat to do to fetch the data using this standalone swf files.

jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

It'd have been more clear if you had posted any error/exception you faced in this situation.

Still I can suggest you check wsdl link you mention in Flex application.

i mean if you have use any alies name like localhost etc insted of your R/3 IP XXX.XX.XX.XXX:ZZZZ.

In Above Line Replace XXX.XX.X.XXX:ZZZZ with <Host IP>:<Port>.

Further check that RFC is only at basic authentication and not customized authorised Very rare possibility if you can be sure.

For your help you can refer sample code on following thread for same functionality you want.

You can make AIR application also using same code. Just a small change to be used under WindowedApplication tag.

Regards,

Vivek

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

It'd have been more clear if you had posted any error/exception you faced in this situation.

Still I can suggest you check wsdl link you mention in Flex application.

i mean if you have use any alies name like localhost etc insted of your R/3 IP XXX.XX.XX.XXX:ZZZZ.

In Above Line Replace XXX.XX.X.XXX:ZZZZ with <Host IP>:<Port>.

Further check that RFC is only at basic authentication and not customized authorised Very rare possibility if you can be sure.

For your help you can refer sample code on following thread for same functionality you want.

You can make AIR application also using same code. Just a small change to be used under WindowedApplication tag.

Regards,

Vivek

0 Kudos

Dear Vivek

Thanks for your reply.

I am not getting any error message that is the main problem. But when i put the same SWF into a bsp page it is fetching data.

and how to check the " RFC is only at basic authentication and not customized authorised ".

Regards

Jay

0 Kudos

this may be a case of crossdomain issue. search this forum/google for crossdomain.xml

0 Kudos

In flex application just visable the properity of authentication within rfc call tag and mention the authorization type if any.Thanks.

jayakumarkb_81
Participant
0 Kudos

The cross domain file helped