cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon Error Message - Enterprise Services Builder address not maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm about to start the configuration on PI PROD (PI 7.1) server, but I keep encountering an error, saying "Service cannot be reached"

Service cannot be reached

What has happened?

URL http://hostname:port/nwa call was terminated because the corresponding service is not available.

Note

The termination occurred in system PIP with error code 404 and for the reason Not found.

The selected virtual host was 0 .

What can I do?

Please select a valid URL.

If it is a valid URL, check whether service /nwa is active in transaction SICF.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

ErrorCode:ICF-NF-http-c:000-u:SAPSYS-l:E-i:XXXXX_PIP_00-v:0-s:404-r:Notfound

HTTP 404 - Not found

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

What's more weird is that I can't launch sxmb_ifr because 'Enterprise Services Builder address not maintained'.

I already made some RFC Destination such as AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER, AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER, LCRSAPRFC, and SAPSLDAPI and when I test the connection, here's the error message said 'Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=2 thRc=67'

Thanks for the reply.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

It looks like the java engine is down/not started. Try restarting it.

Regards

Mark

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello again.,

Open the Exchange Profile and change all parameters that ends

in *.name to FQDN, and don't forget to restart the system to activate

the changes.

For more information about the FQHN, please check the notes below:

#773830 - FQHN determination in ICM

#654982 - URL requirements due to Internet standards

Also please ensure to apply the FQHN as per instructions on the note

below:

#804124 - HTTP communication with XI Adapter Engine fails

Regards,

Caio Cagnani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies... but I think the first thing I should resolve is the problem during access to NWA... even the index page for the server is not accessible. I cannot proceed to any post installation procedure due to it. Maybe you know how to fix the problem related to FQDN...

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Check if you have more than one system. If so, check whether host, port and URL of startpage are maintained on the correct one.

Also, please follow the MANUAL steps of the SAP Help link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/a0/40084136b5f423e10000000a155106/content.htm

Ensure you have created the RFC Destinations in the ABAP and Java Environment

You need to create the following RFC destinations in transaction SM59

(ABAP) and the Visual Administrator (Java):

1. AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER

2. AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER

3. LCRSAPRFC

4. SAPSLDAPI

Last, please check whether, In tcode SM59, the destination INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI.

The user maintained in the Logon tab should be PIISUSER

and ensure he password is correct,and check if the destination will test successfully.

All of those will solve this issue

Regards,

Caio Cagnani

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> What's more weird is that I can't launch sxmb_ifr because 'Enterprise Services Builder address not maintained'.

Check if you have missed some entries in exchange profile. Also, have a look at some similar threads if it helps.

> I already made some RFC Destination such as AI_DIRECTORY_JCOSERVER, AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER, LCRSAPRFC, and SAPSLDAPI and when I test the connection, here's the error message said 'Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=2 thRc=67'

Compare your post installation steps as mentioned in http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60d2a693-9504-2b10-5ba7-82964bd83... .

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would you know if the installation sequence have to do with the problem I am facing... It goes like this, PI ABAP Stack was the first one to be installed followed a month later by PI JAVA Stack.

When I check through SMICM, the HTTP Port was set to 0, as compare to the DEV Server which has a value of 50000. Then next thing I check was the Active Parameters of the Instance Profile through RZ10, and again I try to compare DEV and PRD. I found out that they don't have the same number of active parameters, icm/HTTP/j2ee_0 was not available to PRD.

Hope this other info would be helpful for you guys to have a clearer picture of what I'm facing now.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Also, the HTTP port that is set to "0" should be 80XX, where "XX" is the instance number.