Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

role owner approval

former_member205423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured the role owner approval workflow, where the application takes approval from role ower everytime it add the role to users.I am facing following error message at the pass "preproceesig role owners".

Error: Running pass failed with unhandled exception

org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: Invalid JavaScript value of type com.sap.idm.ic.DSEEntry

warning: Executing SetDefaultApprover_RoleResponsible(MSKEYVALUE - {MX_APPROVERS=$FUNCTION.SetDefaultApprover_RoleResponsible(%MX_ATTRIBUTE_VALUE%)$$, MX_ENTRYTYPE=MX_PENDING_VALUE, MSKEYVALUE=%MSKEYVALUE%}) got RuntimeException - org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException: Invalid JavaScript value of type com.sap.idm.ic.DSEEntry HINT: Check line 5 in the script SetDefaultApprover_RoleResponsible

I have the following script:

// Main function: SetDefaultApprover_RoleResponsible

function SetDefaultApprover_RoleResponsible(Par){

var role = Par;

var roleOwners = uIS_nGetValues(role, "MX_OWNER");

return roleOwners;

}

Please let me know any changes in the script, as the warning suggests to check line 5.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member205423
Participant
0 Kudos

answered

0 Kudos

Hi Chennai,

Another thing you may want to check is the runtime engine type since this is a java script then you must make sure that the job/task is Runtime Engine is set to "Java"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chennai,

The syntax of your script looks correct. One thing I would caution is to be sure that you have declared the name properly. I have run into trouble at times because I changed the name inside of the script to something different and even when I tried to correct it I eventually had to recreate it to resolve the issue. Also, be sure there are no hanging spaces, and that you declared the correct attribute in the pass. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Where do you call the script from?

A ToGeneric pass or as a script in a row in a ToIdentityStore pass?

Best regards

Dominik

former_member205423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am calling the script as a row from toidentity store pass.