SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the status of POS transaction to Rejected in "Mass status change"

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configuation setting in POS DM that initially IDOC's will be sent to POS DM and then to BW and ERP system.

Now i need to send this data only to BW for yesterday's posting date. How do I process the IDOC's only to BW and not to ERP system.

Currently POS transactions are in "Completed" status in "Mass status change " in POS workbench, now I need to change the status of POS transactions from Completed to Rejected status. How do I change the status ?

Thanks in advance..

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I process the IDOC's only to BW and not to ERP system.

There must be a task which is responsible for IDOC creation in ECC & another task for sending data to the cube.

Inorder to stop IDOC creation for ECC - you need to keep that task in Cancel status .

Other taks must be in ready status before you process the transactions/

Currently POS transactions are in "Completed" status in "Mass status change " in POS workbench, now I need to change the status of POS transactions from Completed to Rejected status. How do I change the status ?

Not sure about this part though.... if they are completed then processing has been done ... ???

However generally speaking Completed -> Ready to be cancelled - Process = > Cancelled...

Alternatively you can copy the transaction.. Reject the TASK for Duplicate check & TASK : ECC IDOC creation

and process the rest...

rgds