cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Changes & Error Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I work on Charm . I have a particular scenario where the status changes have to be made on the basis of validation of a field.

I have to allow the change manager to authorize only when he has entered the developer Bp into it. I created a condition in SOCM_CHECK_CONDITION .

And i have specified some condition in spro-> SAP Solution Manager->Scenario-Specific Settings->Change Request Management->Extended Configuration->Change Transaction Types->Consistency Checks in Change Request Management->Assign Conditions to Status Values .

My scenario is there are 2 change managers some times. So the condition which i have give goes wrong. i have given like when the status is e0004 it should check the condtion (in SOCM_CHECK_CONDITION ) and when it is error it should return to e0001 this works fine for single Change manager .But for 2 Change manager there is an additional status e0002 in between . so when the condition returns error , the status should go back to e0002. How could i do this.....And i should give them an message suggesting them to enter a developer...

any suggestions....

Thanks & Regards,

Kevin .

Edited by: kevin.jk on Jun 16, 2010 9:29 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kevin,

i don t c any other option than having two different conditions (one for ONE release man, and the other for TWO release man) on the same staus: E0004.

In both conditions ABAP you will check whether you have ONE or TWO Release Manager. If the result of your check is OK according to condition - meaning if there is 2 rel man in ticket and your condition is for one 1 rel man than just exit and let Solman run the other check ! Otherwise if Check corresponds to Ticket (2 rel man in both for ex) then run your normal check !!

For example in socm checkconition you will have

E0004 ZCHECK_BP_FILLED_1_RELMAN Abort E0001

E0004 ZCHECK_BP_FILLED_2_RELMAN Abort E0002

In ZCHECK_BP_FILLED_1_RELMAN you ll add a couple of lines to check whether you have ONLY ONE Rel Man. etc

After to suggest to RelMan adding Missing BP you can use inside of your check before exiting a modul function like "BP_POPUP_DIALOG"

Regards

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khalil ,

Thank u very much for ur help.

My problem is solved if u give two conditions it works fine as u mentioned.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks & Regards,

Kevin.

Answers (0)