Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free of charge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Help needed

Free of charge item.

Two ID's are given FOC , lets say North-region customers

If the same customer signed up to other regions(Outside of north regions)

Then customers are not entitled to FOC Service..

How could i do this... ANy suggestion please

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Include WERKS: Plant into your Access sequence (V/N1) for Free Goods (SD).

For this you have to create a table and indicates the same within the access sequence.

(Or you can include different criteria by include the desired field into your field catalog for free goods. As only following fields are Campaign ID, Customer, Distribution Channel, Document currency, Material, Plant, Price List, Sales Organization, Sales unit)

So maintain different plant for North-region customers or Outside of north regions sales.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prakash for replying

Is that anyway you can explain that in brief.. with an example.. how u do that..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sbamalesh,

first you need to explain that how are you maintaining a single customer master data with two regions (i.e. with a different sales area or you are using some other field in customer master data like sales office etc). afterwards i will be able to guide you on how to maintain FOC pricing condition based on that customer master data.

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Robert

Can you please brief that to me... Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with the point suggested above....u need to create a new table which will b including feilds:

SO, DC, Plant & Customer and add it to the access sequence.

According to my understanding a customer of noth region will not purchase from other region but to avoid this also a customer of north region can be maintained in above mentioned access..

Thsi wub b beneficial.

Thanks

Dushyant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dushyant

Thanks for replying..

Customers from Northern Region only got the FOC items.

If the same customers from the Nothern Region ordered from the other Region they will be charged.. NO FOC....

Anyways thanks for your answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dushyant

Thanks for replying..

Customers from Northern Region only got the FOC items.

If the same customers from the Nothern Region ordered from the other Region they will be charged.. NO FOC....

Anyways thanks for your answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sbamalesh,

Lets say that you have defined customers regions in Sales Group field in Sales Area Data in under Sales Tab in customer master data.

now you need to create a condition (for FOC) and for this condition assign an access sequene which contains the "sales Group" field.

so that whenever you assign a condition record for this condition, separate records will be entered in the system according to region (sales group) wise. (i.e. for North-region customers a condition record will be maintained and for "Outside of north regions" no condition record will be maintained.

Let me know if u need further clarification.

Regards