cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing not possible in Inbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to pack materials in an HU for an inbound delivery, when I click on pack button I get message as Message no. HUDIALOG 111 "Items that are not relevant for goods movements cannot be packed".

I have checked the relevant customising which looks proper. Can anyone please help me to know how can I pack this material in inbound delivery.

Thanks,

Amit G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to the logic mentioned in the program, under following circumstances error message mentioned by you is displayed.

Check for the following settings:

Status overview of the delivery to find whether material is valid for Goods Recipt, if not then packing is not possible.

SLOC should be present in the picking tab of the delivery

If the material is relevant for batch determination, then batch has to be determined first and then packed

• in case of complete unpacking from TO confirmation (confirm TO with qty 0) for inbound dlv, no error message has to be sent.--- I am not able to interpert this one to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. However my case is of inbound delivery, so there won't be a picking tab.

Amit G

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In VL32n, please goto "goods movement data" tab, you need to check:

- is movement type (lips-bwart) empty?

- is "no goods movement" indicator (lips-nowab) flagged?

- is "TotalGdsMvtStat" empty?

If an item is not relevant for goods movement (vbup-wbsta = ' '), it cannot be packed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How was this solved? I have the same issue.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you maintained packing instructions for this material in POP1 transaction and also check is PO has free goods check active.

If free goods check active remove the indicator and then try to pack it should allow.

Edited by: Sridhar Jayavarapu on Jun 16, 2010 2:58 PM