cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on EBP application in French language....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are having SRM4.0 with R/3 4.7.

Our client is looking for rolling out this application in French language so that users should be able to see all EBP processing links and content in French language.

My questions are

1.Is it possible to display all EBP stuff in French language?

2.If so what are the activities need to be done and how much time it may take?

Please give your valuable suggestions on the above.

Thanks in advance

Jagadish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

SRM labels will automatically been translated into french if french language was of course installed.

Some configuration points with description are language dependant such as catalogue link description...

You will have to maintain all these configuration points in the french language too.

Apart this point, all your specific developpements could be impacted (description displayed...)

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann

Thanks for your response.

I am having couple of questions.

1. My current Login page does not have French option in the language selection list. We have German and English languages in the login page.

What should be done to made French available in the login page. If French is selected then will all links and descriptions be displayed in French or should I change the templates for this?

2.Can you please specify what kind of developments could be impacted? Any changes we should made in the SPRO?

Thanks

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JAgdish,

To include all the languages in the dropdown for “Language “field on the Login page, with report RSCPINST (NLS installation tool) you have to maintain the added languages.Hope this helps..

Regards,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful aanswers

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdaish,

As Disha mentionned it, basis team have to install french language file.

There is nothing to change in the template, neither development.

In SPRO, you will have to maintain some configuration steps in french such as Unit of measure or catalogue link.

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (0)