cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS bank indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I click the review button, I would like the program to do all the checking to make sure there is no data violation. The program is supposed to check if the bank key is in xxx-xxx format and validityPeriodFrom is earlier than validilityPeriodTo. As the REVIEW button is generally used for all the applications. I would like to know how the program knows if the ESS banking is currently loaded? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem has been resolved. I have created a bank indicator in self service admin. By calling this indicator from fpm, it will determine if this is a bank application or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got around WD under one project. One WD has only three buttons including REVIEW button for ESS bank. Another WD has all the detail fields including bank key etc. I believe the button is also used for other applications such as "main the address" because these WD sitting under general DC esspersap~com. When I click this REVIEW button, the program should know which application is loaded, bank or address or something else. But I couldn't find any logic under these WD java code. Any help? Thanks very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bali

When you click on Review Button in any Bank ESS application it calls PerBank Component of the Footer. example : Germany Bank application ess/de/bank when you click on the Review

Component Controller VcPerBankDEDetail

public void onFlush( )

{

//@@begin onFlush()

String event = fpm.getEventData().getEventName();

if (event.equals(IFPM.EVENT_REVIEW)){

wdContext.currentSelectedInfotypeElement().setBegda(

wdContext.currentContextElement().getBegda());

wdContext.currentSelectedInfotypeElement().setEndda(

wdContext.currentContextElement().getEndda());

if (wdThis.wdGetFcPersInfoInterface().checkValidityOfDate()){

wdThis.wdGetFcPerBankXXInterface().modifyRecord();

}

}

wdThis.wdGetFcPerBankXXInterface().modifyRecord(); contains all the Business Logic like validations ...etc

Regards

Sridhar S

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please provide more details on this point?

As the REVIEW button is generally used for all the applications. I would like to know how the program knows if the ESS banking is currently loaded?

where else is the Review button being used? in a different screen of the same application or a different application?

Regards,

Poojith MV