cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXIT QPL10001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In the short text (QA01 )we are entering the vendor batch number of the received material. Vendor batch no is entered during GR. We want through some exit the system should find the respective SAP batch number & user will enter that in the batch field.

We have tried exit QPL10001. As the batch field is mandatory it is not calling the exit. It is asking to enter the sap batch no first.

In transaction code QA01 the batch field is mandatory for batch managed materials.

While in quality client the same is optional field for batch managed materials & system is asking batch during UD.

Is there any other exit or can we make the batch field optional so that we can enter the exit to find the sap batch no & write it in the respective field.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.. I'm sorry but I'm not 100% sure I follow.

Are you manually creating the 01 inspection lots? Why?

It sounds like you want to use QA01 to manually create the inspection lot, then enter the vendor batch number into the short text and have the system find the SAP batch number for that vendor batch number. Is that correct?

If so, than I would ask why not create the lots automatically and use the user exit to automatically populate the short text with the vendor batch number? This then becomes fully automated for you.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding it is customization problem.

If you have confirmed Batch during MIGO only then it automatically populate in QA02.