cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File posting to SAP directories

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my scenario I have to post files to the SAP directories, in AL11. my scenario is a file to file . can you please guide me in this regard, like what adapter I should use and what are the related configurations are required.

Thanks

Viny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to use File adapter at both the sender and receiver to pick and send the data.At AL11 your basis team needs to create a directory where you want the data to be posted. Also you need the access to the directories to send and receive the data from there.Let me know in case you need any other information.

Thanks

Amit

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

first understand this point "AL11 is Trasaction code to view SAP directories,you can find File directories too",so placing file in AL11 is not a correct word i think

coming to your requirement, use AL11 trasaction code , and find the directory where you want to place file,even you can find the path,use the same path in file communication channel (already explained other experts).

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use file adapter at both sender and receiver with file transport protocol - NFS.

Tcode: /nsxda_tools

Object type: DXPROJECT

Test Type: Load Data

Project type: BAPI

Program: CREATE

Click on Copy

Source: Select Presentation Server---> FileName (Source file)

Target: Select Application Server--> File Type (P Physical file name) ---> File Name (Target dir of Appl Server)

Regards,

Abid

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,,

Use both side file channel... and NFS as file transport protocol.. give the target directory as the directory in the applicatoin server..

for eg "/directory/DEV/test".

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use file adapter with NFS to pass file on given SAP directory. Just give directory path in communication channel and SAP application server with authorized ID.

Thanks

swarup

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just give the path in target/Receiver File Adapter for SAP directory.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

You can use either RFC function module or Proxy to put file in directory in AL11. File adapter can not put file directly in AL11 directory.

thanks,

madhu