Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to file...Error for Access is denied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am triggering IDOC WBBDLD from SAP ECC. It is successfully sending IDOC to XI

In XI, in SXMB_MONI, message is successful.

But when I am checking in message monitoring with message ID in adaptor level. I am facing given below error.

2010-06-15 18:38:30 Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 XREFTXN.asc: Access is denied.

2010-06-15 18:38:31 Error Exception caught by adapter framework: XREFTXN.asc: Access is denied.

2010-06-15 18:38:31 Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: XREFTXN.asc: Access is denied. : com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 XREFTXN.asc: Access is denied..

Receiver side, I used file adaptor.

When I check the receiver side communication channel in component monitoring. I receive below error

An error occurred while connecting to the FTP server '10.1.45.36:21'. The FTP server returned the following error message: 'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 XREFTXN.asc: Access is denied. '. For details, contact your FTP server vendor.

Kindly suggest me about the issue and how can I resolve it.

Regards,

Narendra

Edited by: Narendra GSTIT on Jun 16, 2010 7:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your FTP credentials.Try to ping your FTP using the same user name & password.

Also,check if there is any firewall issue while accessing that FTP server

Regards

Nidhi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether your directory has File Read/Write permissions. Ask FTP support team to provide permissions for the directory.

Thanks,

Uaruna

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

An error occurred while connecting to the FTP server '10.1.45.36:21'. The FTP server returned the following error message: 'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 XREFTXN.asc: Access is denied. '. For details, contact your FTP server vendor.

The above error clearly telling you to contact FTP Server vendor. So call your FTP Server administrator and tell that the user you are using in receiver File communication channel not having authorization to create file in FTP server. so that he will grant authorization to the FTP user full authorizationt to create file in FTP Directory.

thanks,

madhu

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Check out the directory has enough permission to write on

also make sure that, FTP site is able to connect from the PI via ftp command.

Access denied means, most of time , User or directory does not have write access. so check out directory permission or owner of the directory

Thanks.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is is clearly saying that you dont have rights to access the FTP server,so it is not possible to send a message.

better to talk with FTP server maintance team to get authorizations.

Regards,

Raj