cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - Centralized Purchasing Organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have Centralized Shoppers Organization Structure where they have one plant attached to each of their profile at this time inheriting from the header node . With our highlevel reorganization within the company , shoppers will be now shopping for multiple Plant Codes.

How can we set-up their profile to accomadate multiple plant codes and how can we mitigate the risk of not selecting the right plant code in a shopping cart ? Eg I have 3 plant codes 1000 , 2000 and 3000. And now its defaulted to 1000 and the shopper is shopping for 2000 how can we make sure that they are selecting the right plant code .

is there a possiblity of pulling the plant code from the Cost Center or any cost object i select in the plant code ?? or any other designs used commonly around teh Central Purchasing Organization.

Any inputs appreciated .

Edited by: Priyalakshmi Bhuvanendran on Jun 15, 2010 10:28 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Regarding "pulling the plant code from the Cost Center"

You could code this in the DOC_CHANGE_BADI so that it would automatically be inserted.

You could use the DOC_CHECK_BADI to do the checks, i.e. you could set up a check on what cost centre has been entered and if the incorrect plant has been inputed then put out an error message.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Matthew