cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one SOAP-SOAP scenario with multiple interfaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing a scenario SOAP-SOAP using PI 7.10 Sp6.

The wsdl has around 8 service interfaces and i am planning to create 8 Outbound and 8 Inbound interfaces for the same mesg type and create a scenario without MM or Operation mapping.

If I plan to use only one Sender CC and only one configuration scenario for this developement, how do I provide my end point in the following format?

http://<host>:<port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?senderParty=&senderService=<SEND_BS>&interface=Int...

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Publish the wsdl in SR and test the service from there.

From PI 7.1 you can publish your service in SR. So you don't have to write the SOAP sender URL in a traditional way. Just go to Sender agreement and view the WSDL from there. You can also find out the wsdl link location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Farooq,

I do not need to publish WSDL as the WSDL is already available with 8 interfaces.

if I publish WSDL, it will be 8 WSDL instead of existing one WSDL.

Can someone throw me some light on a better approach, Now I am assuming using 8 interfaces is not a good idea.. How do I add multiple messages of one external definitions to one Service interface? I have that option disabled when I try to add in my scenario...

Venkat.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

one service interface we can use it for multiple operation in PI7.1,if you dont how to re-sues check out below blog

/people/abhishek.salvi/blog/2009/07/31/using-service-interfaces-now-reuse-one

Regards,

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

--> As suggested above we have the concept of multiple operations in PI7.1

-->Add the Service interfaces to one outbound service interface and one inbound interface.

--> but after generating the WSDL from the above mentioned URL you can invoke only one operation at a time that was maiantained in you receiver Communication channel at the SOAP ACTION parameter.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj/Pavan,

I added other service interfaces to one service interface in operations.

But the request messages have not appeared because of which it is throwing an exception when I activate the message interface.

I do not have problems on the receiving side, One receiver CC should take care of the problem as we dont specify in the recvr SOAP action attribute.

I am worried about sender side only !

Thanks,

Venkat.

Just now I created a dummy DT, MT and SI and added this to existing even that request message did not show up in the SI.

Edited by: Venkat A on Jun 16, 2010 11:03 AM