cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_CUF_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could someone tell how to use this BADI or point me in the direction of some documentation.

I've read the various thread in this forum and I'm still not sure how I'm supposed to use it.

There is no documentation on our system. (SRM 5)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

Here is some documentation which i could find for the badi BBP_CUF_BADI:

Read through the documentation and implement (Transaction SE19) the badi.

============================================================

Short Text

Customer Field Control

Use

Instead of using the standard display for customer fields, you can incorporate your own screens. To do this, you need to create a screen with flow logic, and two function modules, for the communication in a customer function group. A function module takes the data from the application and saves it in global storage. The other function module returns the data that is changed on the screen to the application. The flow logic is as follows:

1. You navigate on the screen on which the customer fields are displayed.

2. The method PUT_DATA is called. All data, especially the current values of the customer fields are transferred with the customer function module to the customer function group. The method must supply the number of the customer screen and the program name.

3. The customer screen is called. There, you can change the values of customer fields. These are saved in global storage.

4. The method GET_DATA is called. The current values of customer fields are transferred to the application.

In addition, you must create an ITS template for the customer screen and create a link to this template in the internet service of the application.

Example

You have defined customer fields for account assignment. The function group for the customer screen is called ZZCUF_ACC. The screen number is 1000. The ITS template for this screen is in the internet service ZZCUFACC. You have to add a new template 'SAPLZZCUF_ACC 1000' to the internet service BBPACCOUNT, which is responsible for the display of account assignment fields. This template links to the first template, for example:

Include (~service="zzcufacc", ~theme="99", ~language="", ~name="saplzzcuf_acc_1000.html")

============================================================

Award points if this helps.

Thanks!

Praveen Alex Luke.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

There are plenty of cuf badi threads.

You just have to search the forum with word keys "cuf badi".

Kind regards,

Yann