cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New pricing report in V/LD including payment terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Can anyone guide me on how to create a new pricing report (V/LD) that includes payment terms? I don't know where to start from, apart that from tcode V/LA but I cannot see the option of selection payment terms anywhere. What other setups are required?

Thanks!

/Elena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you need to add paymnet terms field to allowed field of pricing catalog. Then you will be able to see the payment terms (Terms of Payment) field during V/LA. If you ahve created condition table using payment terms field and created records for the same, then you can see the report by payment terms by running V/LD report.

Please check Note 531835 on how to add fields to pricing catalog. In this note the example is based on Item category.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sai. I have done that but still I cannot see the payment terms on the first page, just when I click (or press modify button) then I can see the condition table that contains the field. Do you know how can I get the payment terms to be displayed on the screen that comes after the selection criteria?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

once you go in V/LA - change mode, you will see the selection criteria and parameters in the first screen. Then in the top left corner, there is a tab "TABLES". if you click that you will be able to see the tables.

Regards

Sai