cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control statements not printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to print some control statements on the second page of my form. The form is supposed to pick which statements to print out of 5 statements and only seems to be printing 1 statement all the time. I am not sure if it is only being told to print that statement only or if it is just not printing the other ones period. I am new to sap and smartforms so I'm not to familar with all of it yet and was hoping maybe someone might be able to tell me where to start looking.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arul_murugan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a seperate window in the next page and create five text elements in that window. Mention the field name and comparison value based on your requirement in the condition tab of each text elements.

I think it will help you

Thanks

Arul

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing due to no response

Edited by: Israel Edmiston on Jul 16, 2010 10:59 PM

Edited by: Israel Edmiston on Jul 16, 2010 11:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a second page that has a main window in it under that is a programe line with the 1 = 2 condition in it.

second is a table node

next is a text node that has a varible.

then the 5 statements all with condition varible (from above) = 1,2,3,4,5.

after the table is another folder

with another program line node

next is a loop that has

a program line

then the text node with the varible again followed by the 5 statements again (same as above)

most of this i copied from another form that is working fine.

when I run the check i only get a few yellow errors that don't seem to have anything to do with the statements

Former Member
0 Kudos

any other ideas on how to attack this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Condition '1 = 2' in any conditions tab simply means that it is inactive or has been commented out, since 1=2 will always be false.

To resolve this issue, please create a new window with all the text elements with appropriate conditions on them. You can comment out the existing text which prints all the time.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

So anything with the condition 1 = 2 is basically not there or turned off

on my second page window who ever build this form has the MAIN window with that condition and so do the table and program lines under it any thoughts to why they would do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

my conditions each have a field name (the same on each statement) = 1 (2,3,4,5 depending on each statement)

and it still is not printing

Does anyone know what it means when the condition tab has

field name 1 = comparison value 2?

I'm seeing that a lot on my forms but not sure what that is supposed to do for a condition?

I was thinking that it means that node is turned off since 1 can't = 2 but I am not sure