cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tabelle ADRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hllo,

Prompt please table ADRC for deliveryadresse filled manually or automatically go fetch example of Backend for busnesspartner suppliers,

in the general interest because of what may well be that the field NAME1 NAME2 empty?

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Yes the reason for error BBP_PD 537 is that the address that is used for

this shopping cart address number is incorrect.

This address has no entry in the ADRC table for Name1 and Name2.

You need to make changes to this Org Unit. Change the name

change the address and completely fill in the telephone number

and email address and then re-save.

Please then check if there is an entry in transaction BP for your BP in Name1 & Name2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

during the laying of baskets to create a new address in the table ADRC for business partner - the address of delivery,

The problem is that in the new address is not catching up field name1 name2, I know that they should pdtyagivatsya table ADRC,

issue where there is a code of the process, and where in the organizational structure can be viewed address where they go

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain in more details?

You can check in table ADRP (person) table instead of ADRC. Also, try using function module BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESSES_GET to read a business partner's address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

problem follows.

a SC that has a mistake: the address of partner - the field name must be filled, the error code bp_pd 537.

these baskets in the table:

partner - the address of delivery (partner 000027) Table crmd_partner -> field Adresse_number = XXXX = (value of this field is not true)

1) as a business partner of the relevant records from the table crmd_partner (field partner_no) do not have such a number address (eg a test functionBAPI_BUPA_ADDRESSES_GET )

2) in the table ADRC by Adresses_number -> Field Name 1 Name 2 empty, and the winder may not match the data as a business partner

how to solve this problem, as I understand it correct table partner?

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have access to an SRM or EBP system at the moment so I can't investigate this any further. Sorry for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please tell me how (what program) is filled with field Name1 name2 table ADRC when creating business partner for Adresses delivery.

I think somewhere in Rheine Include LSZA0UXX, but it certainly can not find