cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEBAS_HOME

Former Member
0 Kudos

In tutorial 26 ( the KM tutorial ) we are supposed to setup two classpath variables WEBAS_HOME and PORTAL_HOME.

"...

In the dialog box displayed enter WEBAS_HOME as the Name. Enter the following Path for the directory: <harddisk>\usr\sap\<instance name>\JC<instance number>\j2ee\cluster\server<server number>

(for example: C:\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0)

d. Create another variable with the Name PORTAL_HOME.Enter the following Path for the directory: WEBAS_HOME\apps\sap.com\irj\servlet_jsp\irj\root\WEB-INF\portal\

(for example: C:\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\irj\servlet_jsp\irj\root\WEB-INF\portal\).."

I am working through NWDS installed on my PC and have no access to the J2ee engine or the Visual admin. Can anyone advise as to how to go ahead with this tutorial?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maksim,

Thanks!

Do you mean to say that there is no need for setting up WEBAS_HOME and PORTAL_HOME but instead I should add External JARS ( the jar files needed by the KM application ) to the Build Path of the project.

regards,

Deepak

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Right, thats`s exactly what I mean!

Best regards, Maksim Rashchysnki.

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

In case you have only NWDS on your machine, take all jar file names step-by-step and search in your NWDS installation folder and add jar files directly from there.

Best regards, Maksim Rashchysnki.