cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAVA SDT GUI is total blank/ No Options during Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During the Upgrade I have started Upgrade Assistant GUI for ABAP. It is working fine showing all options. Where as I have started SDT GUI for JAVA, the GUI is starting but coming total white without any menu or any thing else. What should be the reason? If because of JAVA environment variable ABAP is already displaying well. What more need to be set for this to work/ show options on GUI. Please advice.

Thanks,

Ajay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry repeated.

Edited by: Ajay_Basis on Jun 16, 2010 12:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry getting errors during post and posting twice same one.

Edited by: Ajay_Basis on Jun 16, 2010 1:21 PM

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay

Your java kernel is UC and your abap is NUC. It's described in the upgrade guide or in a SAP note.

Kind regards

Tom

Edited by: Tom Cenens on Jun 17, 2010 8:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Thanks for clarifying my doubt. I got an error at XPRAS_UPG phase

XPRA ERRORS and RETURN CODE in SAPR700WD1.SID

Following is the part of log file R3up.ECO

p returncode summary:

TOOLS: Highest return code of single steps was: 12

WARNS: Highest tp internal warning was: 0118

tp finished with return code: 12

meaning:

A tool used by tp aborted

sapparam: sapargv( argc, argv) has not been called.

sapparam(1c): No Profile used.

sapparam: SAPSYSTEMNAME neither in Profile nor in Commandline

ERROR: stopping on error 12 during EXECUTION OF REPORTS AFTER PUT

Process with ID 14576 terminated with status 12

Deleting file C:\usr\sap\put\log\XPRASUPG.ELG

Moving file C:\usr\sap\put\log\PROT.TMP to C:\usr\sap\put\log\SAPR700WD1.SID

Moving file C:\usr\sap\put\log\XPRASUPG.ELG to C:\usr\sap\put\tmp\XPRASUPG.ELG

Deleting file C:\usr\sap\put\tmp\MSGIN.LST

Deleting file C:\usr\sap\put\tmp\MSGOUT.LST

Deleting file C:\usr\sap\put\tmp\MSGOUT.LOG

Deleting file C:\usr\sap\put\tmp\XPRASUPG.ELG

Deleting file C:\usr\sap\put\log\TP.ECO

Deleting file C:\usr\sap\put\bin\TRLIST.DMP

Following is the part of log from SLOG700

ERROR: stopping on error 12 during EXECUTION OF REPORTS AFTER PUT

STOP put SID 0012 20100617032746 sidadm SCM51NUN 201006170324190038f0

There are short dump of MESSAGE_TYPE_X

System error in program SAPLRRBA and form MANDT_UNIQUE_GET-1- (see long

text)

Please help with the solution to my problem.

Thanks,

Ajay.

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay

Please see SAP note [Note 1096336 - Planning object structure: Problems during the import (4)|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1096336]

Searching for SAP notes or troubleshooting in general requires using good keywords when checking the internet:

keywords used in SAP Service Marketplace to search SAP note: SAPLRRBA upgrade

Kind regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Thats great you mentioned exact note for me. I am getting same error as it is now. But my SCM BASIS SP level is 01 now It contains level 06 to be imported. But When I tried to upgrade SPs of SCMBASIS component, its giving error like No component available with version 510 during define queue phase.

I am not able to implement the corrections also with the help of ABAPer. I didnt copy client before does this cause any problem?. Now I tried to copy client but its not copying any tables showing 0 of 15xxx tables.

What I need to do now. How could I implement the NOTE you have provided. Please help.

Following is the error

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XPRA ERRORS and RETURN CODE in SAPR-51001INSCMSNC.SCN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A2EE/SAPAPO/SCMB_PSTRU 061 Planning object structure "9ADFC01" was not found in transport tables

A2EE/SAPAPO/SCMB_PSTRU 058 After import activation check failed

2EEPU133 Errors occurred during post-handling "/SAPAPO/SCMB_PSTRU_AFTER_IMP" for "SDPS" "L"

Thanks,

Ajay.

Edited by: Ajay_Basis on Jun 17, 2010 3:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Thanks a lot for your last post. That solved the Problem on ABAP side with the help of Programmer. But at the same tie I got error on JAVA side upgrade. I have tried to search the SAP note with the key words but didnt find the solution. Please help me in this. I am posting the error logs below.

For JAVA Upgrade I got following error

Trouble Ticket Report

Upgrade to SAP SCM 5.1

SID................: SID

Hostname...........: scm51nun

Install directory..: c:/usr/sap/SID

Upgrade directory..: C:\usr\sap\jupgrade

Database...........: Microsoft SQL Server

Operating System...: NT

JDK version........: 1.4.2_26 Sun Microsystems Inc.

SAPJup version.....: 1.1.112

Source release.....: 700

Target release.....: 700

Current usages.....: AS;SCMSUI;SCMWCL;AAS;SCM-APP

ABAP stack present.: true

The execution of UPGRADE/UPGRADE/DEPLOY_JDD ended in error.

Error while executing SDM process phase with action DEPLOY_SLOT. See C:\usr\sap\jupgrade\log\DEPLOY_SLOT_0__DJD_01.LOG for details.

Cannot execute Java process for deployList with parameters C:/usr/sap/jupgrade/tmp/SLOT.DEPLOY.LST.

Return code condition success evaluated to false for process java.exe for action ACTION_DEPLOY_LIST.

More information can be found in the log file C:\usr\sap\jupgrade\log\DEPLOY_JDD_DJD_01.LOG.

Use the information provided to trouble-shoot the problem. There might be an OSS note providing a solution to this problem. Search for OSS notes with the following search terms:

com.sap.sdt.j2ee.phases.PhaseTypeSDMProcess

com.sap.sdt.ucp.phases.PhaseException

Error while executing SDM process phase with action DEPLOY_SLOT. See C:\usr\sap\jupgrade\log\DEPLOY_SLOT_0__DJD_01.LOG for details.

DEPLOY_JDD

UPGRADE

NetWeaver Upgrade

SAPJup

Java Upgrade

Following is the part of DEPLOY_JDD_DJD_05.LOG

eType.cleanup(AbstractPhaseType.java:833)#Java###Duration: .#1#0:00:05.203# #1.5#C0000A0123200000000005785B6DF84B0004893B2651CEF0#1276787045814#/System/Server/Upgrade/Phases/UPGRADE/UPGRADE/DEPLOY_JDD##com.sap.sdt.ucp.phases.AbstractPhaseType.cleanup(AbstractPhaseType.java:834)#######Threadmain,5,main##0#0#Info#1#com.sap.sdt.ucp.phases.AbstractPhaseType.cleanup(AbstractPhaseType.java:834)#Java###Phase status is .#1#error#

Please help me to solve the issue.

Thanks,

Ajay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem got resolved and my upgrade is successful. The trouble ticket is pointing to DEPLOY_JDD_DJD_08.LOG and DEPLOY_SLOT_0__DJD_08.LOG

When I have checked DEPLOY_SLOT_0__DJD_08.LOG file it was giving error like

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.dbsc.JDBC_DRIVER(C:\usr\sap\SID\DVEBMGS51\exe\mssjdbc\base.jar;C:\usr\sap\SID\DVEBMGS51\exe\mssjdbc\util.jar;C:\usr\sap\SID\DVEBMGS51\exe\mssjdbc\sqlserver.jar;C:\usr\sap\SID\DVEBMGS51\exe\mssjdbc\spy.jar) is not available.

Additional error message is:

com.sap.sdm.util.classloaders.SDMClassLoaderException: Cannot create class loader for component

So I have searched for those *.jar files in the SAP system and copied to that directory it was loading from. That solved the problem.

Thanks,

Ajay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

My special thanks to you and Markus (in another thread) for helping me to complete the upgrade successful.

Thanks,

Ajay

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay

It's very hard to determine the root cause of your issue going on the available information.

Can you please give more details.

Which product version are you working with, which upgrade are you doing and so on ?

Kind regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I am Upgrading SCM 5.0 Non-Unicode (ABAPJAVA) to SCM 5.1 Non-Unicode (ABAPJAVA) on Windows 2003 server with MSS 2005 Server DB and have JAVA version "1.4.2_26". The SDT GUI is total blank except SAP-Software delivery tools on above GUI name and connected in the below status.

Thanks,

Ajay.

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay

Have you checked SAP [Note 1040363 - Add. info. on upgrading to SAP SCM 5.1 Java|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1040363] and related notes ?

Make sure your J2EE engine settings and parameters (maintained in Abap profile) are correct and that your J2EE engine is running when you start the upgrade assistant.

Did you receive a prompt when running the upgrade assistant stating that Abap & Java upgrade would run synchronized ?

I suppose you used SAP Solution Manager maintenance optimizer to determine the target components / get the neccesary files.

Is the configuration correct of your SCM system in transaction SMSY in SAP Solution Manager, the Java system is assigned to the Abap system there ?

Kind regards

Tom

Edited by: Tom Cenens on Jun 16, 2010 10:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I have read that note and also received the prompt Abap & Java upgrade would run synchronized. I manually downloaded all MOPZ is not configured for that in my landscape.

After completing ABAP PREPARE phase I have rebooted the server. This reboot solved the issue and now I am running JAVA PREPARE.BAT.

I have a question in this What is CD ID AKK Kernel. Even I give Kernel mount point its giving error like

The configured CD ID AKK has not been mounted.

Its not moving to next phase even I have changed the paths giving the same message. What to do here.

Thanks,

Ajay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I have downloaded SCM 5.1 UC Kernel, it has taken that. But I am upgrading Non-Unicode System then why didnt it taken Non-Unicode Kernel?

Thanks,

Ajay.