cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN_SETUP after SP stack 23 import

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have updated our SP stack in solman 7.0 EHP1 from 20 to 23. At the end of note 1244225 it says -

'It is strongly recommended to use transaction SOLMAN_SETUP after implementation of ST400 SP 23 to perform certain configuration activities and to implement note 1405878 automatically.'

I can implement the note but I can't find a guide to tell me what those 'certain configuration activities' are. Does anyone know where to find one?

Edited by: Chris Soden on Jun 15, 2010 4:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris Soden!

Note 1405878 contains lots of corrections for knows issues and some essencial fixed to ensure that your solution manager will be running without problems.

There are lots of other notes included in it. You can check them by accessing note 1405878. There is a list with all these notes classified by component. If you open one by one you can find more details of each of them.

Hope this helps you.

Daniel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

We have imported the note correction already and thats fine. I just want to know more about what steps its talking about when it says run SOLMAN_SETUP and perform 'certain configuration activities' .

Chris

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

Please check https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001927282008E , this document has some information about what does SOLMAN_SETUP do and when to run it.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Chris

When you upgrade and run solman_setup the configuration activities you must perform are the ones under

"Basic COnfiguration", of whioch one step is the automatic application of the Central Correction Note for the update.

These would be the activities required.

Regards,

Paul