cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding of events is possible in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to know whether we can add events in SRM 7.0 as we have standard workflows for One step approval but

over and after that - we have to opt for custom workflow.

How do we use BADI in n-step approval worklfow. how do we link up the badi which have to be used here while in process level configuation.

SAP Supplier Relationship Management --> SRM Server >Cross-Application Basic Settings>Business Workflow ---> Process-Controlled Workflow --> Business Process Configuration ---> Define Process Levels

Once you click process levels(Define) - Select Shopping Cart and press Process Level Configuration - here if i need to add a level and pass different evaluation ID - apart from the standard expressions ,then how do i do it.

Apart from the expressions mentioned, if i want to add a different expression in the same brf then how do i do that....

kindly help me in this regards,

thanks,

shanky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question is answered by Self

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create events and expressions in BRF transaction.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Masa

I have tried adding events but that doesnt reflect in the SRM system after creating one.

Can I create custom Expressions by any chance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

brfexp01 - to create custom expression

brfevt01 - to create custom event

Best Regards,

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Masayuki ,

Need you help in one of my BRF workflow requirement.

In my business process Indirect Procurement is already running now I want to impliment Direct procurement .

There is one WF which get trigger in Indirect procurment which now i want to bypass when there is direct procurement . Could you guide me how to differentiate once the event is trigger as I know the fields where I can differentiate between the 2 process.

Basically need to pass the process schema of Indirect procurement.

Rgds,

Ankit