Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Data Collection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

We are getting red alert in EW report in "Service Preparation section"

Showing "Error in Data Collection". Workload_monitor(ST03n) is empty.There is no data available in this.

In EW report we are getting following message :

1 Errors in Data Collection

The following exceptions were raised during data collection:

Host Function Name Exception

mtledv1 SAPWL_RFC_AGGREGATION_INST NO_DATA_FOUND

mtledv1 SAPWL_WORKLOAD_GET_SUM_MONTH NO_DATA_FOUND

mtledv1 SAPWL_TCODE_AGGREG_MONTH_T NO_DATA_FOUND

mtledv1 SAPWL_WORKLOAD_GET_SUMMARY_I_W NO_DATA_FOUND

Recommendation: If you have access to SAP Notes, search for these errors and the corresponding short dumps or system log entries. If you cannot resolve the problem, open a message in SV-SMG-SDD.

I tried on OSS but didn't get any relevant information.

Could anybody have idea about this error & help us to fix this..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi, I actually had the same problem here but after reading thru several forums and notes, I was able to see a very trivial cause: the hostname of my server and what is defined in SAP is different not in spelling by in case--lower case hostname < > capital case hostname.

So how to check if indeed this is the problem:

1. Goto ST03N and take note of the instance name including the case (lower or upper)

2. Go to SM51 and take note of the server name and hostname (spelling and case)

3. Login to your server and check the hostname on the OS level, command is u201Chostnameu201D both for unix and windows. Check spelling and case.

If you see any difference in the case refer to note 23538 how to fix it. Check also the setting of your OSu2019 host file (for windows-> \windows\system32\driver\etc\host ) if a host definition of the localhost has correct case.

4. Check also the server settings of the Satellite system via SDCCN->Goto-Settings->Task-specific and check the "Server overview" under "Session Data Collection->Data request.u201D

Hope this will help.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check SAP Note 1443908 - ST03N - Weekly workload data can no longer be displayed

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check at the OS level if SAPOSCOL service is running or not. If not running then start the same. Also, you can check the status of SAPOSCOL in Tcode ST06->Operating System collector->status

Also, check if the standard job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR is scheduled to run or not. If not then schedule the same 000 and also in current client which you are using.

Regards,

Sharath