cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card in trx PR05

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm needing a help from you.

My problem and the next, how do I enable the transaction PR05 additional information from the credit card. Already realized the possible configurations that are recommended in TRVPA, etc but unfortunately I could not enable this extra option in the transaction.

If anyone can help, I thank you

Best Regards

Cleumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cleumar,

Please go to below IMG path. Select the corresponding Expense Type for your credit card receipt and choose the field required in Additional Receipt Information.

Financial Accounting-> Travel Management-> Travel Expenses-> Dialog and Travel Expenses Control-> Dialog Control-> Field Control for Additional Receipt Information

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Dear Friends:

Using T.code PR05 ( Travel Expense Manager) , I selected a trip ( to be settled) and clicked on change.I went to extras and tried to select Insert credit card document,but it is in display mode.

I read that, i have to assign the credit card transaction to trips.I am in 6.03.

Is not working, ie not possible to inform the document of credit card

Please help me to solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cleumar,

There are transactions PRCC, PRTA, PRTC etc. Where you import the credit card file into Travel management and from there basing on the trip details the expense items will be attached to Trip. You can find more details on the following help link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/73/6bf037f1d6b302e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

under Credit card clearing.

Thanks

Srinivas

Answers (0)