cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition table Creation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am facing problem in the pricing of billing document in stock transfer scenario.

As per requirement i created condition table.

Steps:

1) first i pick up field from field catalog ( Material Type -MTART and Billing docu type ( FKART)

2) Then created condition table with combination of Sales Organization ,billing document type and Material type.

3) i assigned it to the proper access sequence and access seq to condition type and that condition type to pricing procedure.

4) also maintained the condition record

5) this condition type is also a Manual condition type.

now my requirement is to appear the condition value in the pricing procedure of the billing. (only in billing)

But it is not appearing in the pricing procedure of the billing.

When i check the access detail , it shows message Access not made (initialized field)

It also showing sales org detail (value) , Billing type with value

But it is not showing Material type -MTART ; KOMP-MTART ( ! )

I also check ( MTART) Fields are present in KOMP , KOMK , KOMG Structure and activated status.

Kindly provide me suggestion and tell me where i made mistake.

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhushan

Check if you need to move it to the Pricing communication structure using user exit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP in Program RV60AFZZ? I did not find it (MTART) in table VBRP though, so you may to work a bit (like appending it to VBRP?) to bring it to the KOMP structure, may be. Work with your ABAPer.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleague;

If you are working with "Z" fields it should be done in userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk.

Also, please, review he follow steps:

Sales and Distribution

Basic Functions

Pricing

Pricing Control

Define Access Sequences

---> Optimize accesses

Regards

Ruy Castro