cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Monitoring within workcenters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are starting to use workcenters but we have a couple of anomalies.

1) We have a total of 52 systems. All systems show as u201CSystems with unknown architectureu201D. Where do I configure the architecture? They also all show as ABAP, ABAP & Java and Java systems even though there is a mixture of all 3.

2) All our systems a monitored by ccmsping but 4 of the systems are showing u201Cno ccmsping data availableu201D. I have checked rz20 and all systems are green. Is there a trace file I can check as to why only these 4 systems are not responding?

Hope you can help.

Regards,

Russell Burrow

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Dear all,

>

> We are starting to use workcenters but we have a couple of anomalies.

>

> 1) We have a total of 52 systems. All systems show as u201CSystems with unknown architectureu201D. Where do I configure the architecture? They also all show as ABAP, ABAP & Java and Java systems even though there is a mixture of all 3.

>

>

> 2) All our systems a monitored by ccmsping but 4 of the systems are showing u201Cno ccmsping data availableu201D. I have checked rz20 and all systems are green. Is there a trace file I can check as to why only these 4 systems are not responding?

>

> Hope you can help.

>

> Regards,

>

> Russell Burrow

Dear Russell,

Is the BC Set activation done correctly ??

In particulars check the BC set SOLMAN40_POWL_SP18 and also check whether the transport request created after the activation of this BC set is actually transported to the working client with the source client being 000.

Regards

Amit