Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition want to delete

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Dera Experts,

I have an issue with export billing, while doing export we have mentioned twice zbp1 condition type . first condition type zbp1 with zero and second condition with 100 eur. since we have done billing also .and now while takeing the print out its picking first condition type zbp1 with zero value , since it is standard programme. we cannot check with abaper, can i delete this condition type zbp1 with zero value, after invoice is it possible to delete, pls suggest me, not able to delete at sales order,

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This sounds like pricing configuration, check your pricing procedure and see if for this condition type the manual tick is on, is this pricing condition manual? if not manual this tick should be removed. Check your config for the condition type. Is it marked as header or item? what is the setting in "Manual ENtries"?

Let us know

Kikas

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks to all

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks to all

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its better to cancel the invoice and then rebill and rectify the problem in the invoice before saving it.

To avoid any such future instances, please check your pricing procedure and uncheck the "manual" check box for this condition type. I think this condition type is Header / Item condition type and GROUP condition. If you do not want to process this manually, you can update the condition type and use Manual entries - D not possible to process manually.

Regarding deleting the entries from VBRK, it will be interesting to know how a condition record number is deleted from VBRK. Please share.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only way to correct this issue is by cancelling the invoice. I know that it was suggested to delete entries from VBRK. VBRK is a SAP standard table and SAP best practices DICTATE that we do not interfere with these tables.

Cancel the invoice, correct the price, correct config and re-invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

While deriving the condition records system has picked two condition records, same issue i have come across but i have deleted condition records from the vbrk (Condition record no) then it will not appear in the invoice printout.

Try with cross fingure only

Regards

Sashi

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

thaks for your kind respose could you pls suggest me how u deleted in brief

Thanks

Raj

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

Raj

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

Raj

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

Raj

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

Raj

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

Raj

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

It is not possible to delete the condition type once invoice is saved.

please explain why you are maintaining two condition types of the same kind in one invoice?

In general we will go with a custom program for out puts, please discuss with the ABAP er and add a logic to have some value against the condition type. That is ZBP1 is not equal to zero.

Hope this will help you,

Venkat Cheedalla