cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking quantity from a different storage location during batch split??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Have an issue with doing batch split in a delivery with batches from several storage locations.

Have delivery XXXXXX where I want to pick batches from several different storage locations.

I click on the batch split button and select the different batches and quantitys.

The issue here is that I would like to have the different storage locations entered automatically based on the selection of the batch I have made.

The only storage location that is entered here or possible to be entered is the defaulted storage location that is in the first screen...

My question is why can I get the storage location where the batch is located and acctually exists when I do select the batch in the batch split...

The table LIPS and LGORT is not filed with the storage location so I do not know how I could fill this field with the correct storage location data...

Thank You for all Your help!

BR,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

TCODE VCH2 -> you can check the batch determination stragegy -> Here, you can set "Quantity proposal" routine.

This is a piece of coding. You can develop your own routine to propose batch from different storage locations.

The internal table DISQTY contains the quantity proposal.

BTW: when calling batch determination, system will usually take the storage laction of main item. If you want to determine batch split items from different storage location, you should NOT set the storage location in main item. Then, it's ok to propose batch split items from any storage location.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

you have not jet got an answer -- here my suggestion.

You have to use the Userexit Mv50afz1. Here you can do some checks and you can do a popup, where you can sign the LGORT, where the batch is.

In any case, you need an ABAPer

In documentation, there is signed, that you should not change database other as Save_prepare - and that's too late.

In one solution at my company, i show in a message the right information. In an other solution, i made a modification of table lips.

But dont change the index of the current lips/xlips. That may have the effect of incorrest LIS - System.

If nessesary create an ylips- Line of the position.

Use an assign-command to avoid the change of the index.

hans