Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management critical

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Master,

I have a question about credit management. Does SAP support for credit management bases on product + customer? As I research, SAP std support only for customer, could not drill down to product! Do you have any around solution for this problem? Thanks for help!

Regards.

Nguyen Pham

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on my understanding. Try

Either

you can take use functionality under tcode VOKR - Configuration for change of Credit limit / Configuration of Credit Release.

Maintain layout variant Financial documents-Sales documents by adding a material field to it.

Or

you can take use of tcode OVA7 and take use of determine Active Receivables Per Item Category.

Hope it assist for understand.

Take care.

Regards

JP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is difficult to have it at individual product level. However if you are referring to product divisions then it is possible to have different credit limit for a particular customer for a particular product division (product line)

What you need to do to achieve that is your credit control areas will be product division wise for example you have 5 product divisions u can configure 5 CCA's. Now when you create FD32 i.e. credit master record it will be valid for that particulat customer for that product division.

This kind of credit management is normally used in Pharmaceutical industry. where same dealer buys from different product divisions and have different credit limit for each product division.

Regards,

Shantanu

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your great help! My client need by current running way and they got the reason. More complex more difficult. THe Shantanu's idea is quite good but now there is other requirement, they need sales district in determination for CCA. Maybe, I need Abaper to customize this requirement. Thks for all again!

Regards,

Nguyen Pham,

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

What is the Business Requirement to have Credit Management based on Customer + Product?

If a Customer buys multiple products from you, the Payer is going to be the same. Thus standard SAP track Credit Limits based on Customer (Payer) only.

I cannot think of a requirement where for a single Customer, you can give Credit Limit of say $ 10,000 for Product A & $ 20,000 for Product B.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cannot understand your question - why do you need credit management on product? Does your client give credit terms to custoemrs based on products, i.e. if customer 1 buys material A gets $10000 credit limit but if he buys material B gets $2000?

Thanks for clarifying

Kikas