cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Clear the Quality Stock from MMBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I am having one problem in doing quality Inspection. one material is having quality stock in the Tcode MMBE.

but that particular item is not presenting in QA32 for doing inspection.I checked in Material master in the all the Inspection type is active.And i also checked the status SPRQ in QA32. it is not having the SPRQ status.So i tried MB1B Tcode to move the stock but it is showing error as 'Change the Inspection Stock of the material 6550005020 in QM only'.How to slove this problem or is there another solution to clear the inspection.The main aim is to clear the quality stock in mmbe, please help me if anybody knows the solution.

-regards,

M.Suba.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Means the lot is created.Go to material document for that mvt & check there is Inspection lot number present.

In QA32 it is just matter of selection.There must be a lot exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

First of all i thank you for ur reply. In material master the inspection type is active only.In QA32 screen selection option i am giving following input only,

-plant=>Lp01

-Inspection lot origin=>empty

-Date=>empty

-Material=>6550005020

-Option Button =>select All Inspection lot

This is what i am giving in selection screen. I also tried same in Tcode-QVM2 also. but i am not getting.I also tried in MB1B Tcode.there also i am getting error as ' Material should be Inspected only in QM'. Is there anything possible way to clear that stock from Quality location sir? plz give me any solution for this problem sir.

-Thanks & regards,

M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the material document first & make sure that in QA32 you select all lot radio button with wide date range

Swarnali :

Activate inspection type 05 and try to transfer the material from quality in MB1B (Mvmt type 321). Though I am not sure, but this might be helpful.

This method will never work & 05 Never work with the 321 mvt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the Material Document in that all the Inspection types are active only. And i already checked with option button 'select all Inspection type'. i even take the date value also and then run.its coming only cleared quantity(green color indicator).but it is not showing the quantity which is to be inspected(Red color indicator is not coming).

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any lot which has UD taken but stock posting pending or stated

SPST or SPRQ ?

Again I am saying in material document there is "Inspection lot " Button appear which gives the lot number

Check it

Former Member
0 Kudos

No sir there is no System Status 'SPST' or 'SPRQ' in QA32 screen. I already checked it.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suba,

Since you have verified and sure that no lot exists in QA32 nor in QVM2, the only option left is to apply note 48815. Just go through it for details.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

I am stranger to this QM.I dont know what is this note 48815 means.how i apply this and what is the purpose of this.could you please give any reference to do this process.

-Thanks & regards,

M.Suba

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suba,

You have to sit with ABAPer and basis consultant for applying this note into your system. After applying this note, it will create one Z program in your system. You have to execute this program which will remove inconsistencies in MM and QM module. As a result of which stock will be moved to unrestricted from quality inspection. In order to read its prerequisites and symptoms go through this link [https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/~SAPIDP/002006825000000234912001E]. You need user ID and password for this. First try in your test server and then in apply in production server.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to find the "Inspection tab" in the material Document Screen mb51 tcode or else is there any tcode for the material document

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

go to MIGO->material doc----->disply ..............here in line item if lot is genarated then you can see the inspection lot tab.Kindly explore the same.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello M.Suba.,

Well I find 2 contradictory statements here.

1. one material is having quality stock in the Tcode MMBE.but that particular item is not presenting in QA32 for doing inspection

2. And i also checked the status SPRQ in QA32. it is not having the SPRQ status

If lot is not created how and where did you check the status of lot?

The situation narrated by you arises in either of following cases.

1. Lot created with SPRQ status. Use gave UD before stock posting. In such cases go to t-code QVM2. Find the open lot and post the stock.

2. Lot did not create and stock posted to quality inspection. In such case you have to do 321 movement through MB1B. But this is not your case. Since you are getting error as 'Change the Inspection Stock of the material 6550005020 in QM only inspection lot exists. Just check in QVM2

3. The last possibility is inconsistencies in MM and QM module. For this apply note 48815 as suggested by Srinivas.D

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

First I Thank for ur reply.In MMBE the total Quantity of the stock Present for the particular item is 410.In QA32 i gave the following input,

plant=>Lp01

-Date=>empty

-Material=>6550005020

There i found the Status 'SPRQ' with 1 Quantity that i cleared in QA32 screen itself. So the remaing stock 409 is presenting in MMBE.

After that i didnt find the Inspection lot to clear that material in QA32.I also tried the the same in QVM2.same like QA32 material is not displaying in QVM2 also.

I also tried MB1B screen with movement type 321 there i am getting error 'Material should be Inspected only in QM'. so that also becomes failure to me.

But in Material master Inspection type is active only.

Plz give me a solution to clear that stock from Quality in MMBE.

-Thanks & regars,

M.Suba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

First I Thank for ur reply.In MMBE the total Quantity of the stock Present for the particular item is 410.In QA32 i gave the following input,

plant=>Lp01

-Date=>empty

-Material=>6550005020

There i found the Status 'SPRQ' with 1 Quantity that i cleared in QA32 screen itself. So the remaing stock 409 is presenting in MMBE.

After that i didnt find the Inspection lot to clear that material in QA32.I also tried the the same in QVM2.same like QA32 material is not displaying in QVM2 also.

I also tried MB1B screen with movement type 321 there i am getting error 'Material should be Inspected only in QM'. so that also becomes failure to me.

But in Material master Inspection type is active only.

Plz give me a solution to clear that stock from Quality in MMBE.

-Thanks & regards,

M.Suba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The main aim is to clear the quality stock in mmbe

Activate inspection type 05 and try to transfer the material from quality in MB1B (Mvmt type 321). Though I am not sure, but this might be helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I already tried this method MB1B with 321 movement only. but it is showing error that 'Material should be inspected in QM only'. I am unable to move the stock through this method. could u please tell me proper way to transfer the stock or else some other way to move the stock

-Thanks & regards,

M.Suba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have the correction report ZQEVAC20 and if existing, pls run it and try again. this will clear all the incosistencies between MM and QM.

OSS Note number is 48815.

Thanks& Regards,

Srinivas.D