Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit SC Confusion,please Clarify

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

IN Classic ,SRM 5.0

1.I created a Limit Cart with Option: Confirmation and Invoice selected and it created a PO with Item Category D in backend

and in PO, GR Valuated,GR Based IV and INvoice Receipt is flagged.,this came from Vendor Master in Backend.

2.Again I created a Limit SC with Option : Invoice only selected and it creates a PO with Item Category B in Backend.

But when i look at the PO Created,I see only the Invoice flag is set,I dont see any other flag set and I cannot do a GR,used the same vendor for which the flag is set. I even tried to change the PO but the system dosent allow.

so now,

In the first case,it is true that with D,it is a Service Item and the system is waiting for a service entry sheet in Backend.

But ,In the second case,it created with B,Limit Item,I am expecting a delivery from the Vendor after which I will do a GR for it,but the system dosent allow me..how now?

Please clear my Confusion

Arshad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think in second case you not ticked confermation required check box. What is the account assignment category in second case ?

Check config setting in ECC for that AAC

Edited by: Sanjay Shah on Jun 15, 2010 2:40 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Thats standard behaviour. Same as in MM.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sanjay and Netaji for the replies...

Also can someone provide me the link of SAP SRM Help for Limit Carts functioanlity..?could not find myself..Thank you

any clear responses pls..?

Arshad

Edited by: arshad ahmed on Jun 16, 2010 8:19 AM