cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM/BADI_create Transfer Order refering Material Doc/Transfer Requirement no

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am searching an appropriate FM/BADI that can be used to create Transfer Order referring Material Doc/Transfer Requirement no. I tried following FMs but no one suit my requirement. Please advice which FM can be used to map this scenario.We are scanning the Material Barcode that have information about material doc no,year,Material,Batch,Qty,SU no but i am unable to find approprate FM to create TO wrt to Material Doc/TR no.

1.L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE--->In the input parameter i am giving Movement type=998/999,Material Doc no, TR no, Source Storage type, Source BIN,material,qty,batch,destination ST, Destination BIN etc .It is creating TO but the TO quantity is not getting updated in TR. As there is no relation between TR and TO as a result user can create duplicate TO with -ve qty in interim storage area 902;

2.L_TO_CREATE_TR---->This FM is pulling destination ST and Destination BIN based on Putaway search strategy defined and it is over writing the Destination ST and Storage BIN given in FM. Our requirement is to create TO referring the Material Doc/TR Doc and destination ST and BIN should not be given manually. I did not find option to process TR partially, it is creating TO for all line items and entire TR quantity.

3.I tried L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE but this is also not working..

Your earliest reply is highly appreciated.

Sarvesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member705818
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh, What kind of barcode are you scanning the information from? I see that you found a solution for your question, can you please share it with us?

Thanks

rajki9