cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank lines in Web Dynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

how do I insert a blan line between two elements in a web dynpro abap??

I mean I want to separate both lines and for that I'd like to insert one or more blank lines.

Many thanks,

Juanjo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Depending on the layout of the container you have your elements in, there are various methods.

The easiest (in my experience) is to use the GridLayout and then each element has paddingTop property. This specifies the padding (blank space) to be inserted above the element.

Experiment with how much space you want - I find 20px to be a good amount of space in those cases where I want to clearly separate two blocks of information.

Hope this helps,

Chris

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

abhishek_gupta2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You have the following options :

1) Use gutters . You have to use horizontal gutter .

2) Also the desired can be achieved using transparent container . In general remember transparent container is good tool for alignment and spacing requirements . And the type of layout also depends on the nature of alignment .

Hope this Helps ,

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to insert space between two elements you can use a transparent container with a desired height entered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys.

Srilatha, I tried before with the HorizontalGutter element but it wasn't what I want. Thanks anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan Jose,

Try to use invisible element.

Regards,

Nawal Kishor Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can use HorizontalGutter element for this purpose.

Please refer to the following link:

Link: [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/25/bf7941601b1d09e10000000a155106/content.htm]

Hope it helps!

Thanks,

Srilatha