cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Processing Mode-Archive for the Sender 7.1 File adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a Sender File adapter using the 7.10 File adapter and the processing mode is Archive. I have created an Archive directory "Archive" in my FTP location.

Provided the following parameter for processing tab.

Filename - XYZ.txt

Checked the Add timsetamp

Archive Directory - /Archive

But when I am starting the channel, i am getting the below error:

" Could not archive file XYZ.txt' as '/Archive/20100615-030201-025_XYZ.txt' after processing: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /Archive/20100615-030201-025_XYZ.txt (No such file or directory) "

I also have the access for creating or deleting the files or folders in the FTP location.

Kindly help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

1. Please check your Archive directory name. You may be ging some wrong name (Spelling mistake).

2. check you sould have an authorization to read, delete or archive the files from the FTp server

3. If you want to archive the files on the FTP server, set the Archive Files on FTP Server indicator(check box) in Sender File Adapter. If you do not set the indicator, the files are archived in the Adapter Engine file system.

Thanks.

Edited by: Jyothi Anagani on Jun 15, 2010 10:19 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

You need to provide a valid directory path to access dir with name "Archive" at your FTP location.

For help you can refer to the other available Sender File Adpaters , check for the Source Dir Path , you will find the proper path to access any directory . e.g <SomePath>/Archive

Please check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Please cross check your archive directory, the path and the directory name.

2.Please check the directory has file permissions. Read/write permissions.

Thanks,

Uaruna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cross check your directory name and file again.

Regards,

Abid