cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Text / Catalog Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to distinguish the logic required for Free Text and shopping cart catalog.

On what basis would i distinguish the logic to the workflow.

Can anyone help me in this regards,

I am facing the same issue for

Cost centre Approval

Prduct Category approval

Spend limit Approval.

For shopping Cart, How do i create the logic where there would be a distinguishing condition for the above mentioned approval process.

kindly help me !

shanky

Edited by: shanky s on Jun 15, 2010 9:23 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THIS QUESTION IS ANSWERED BY SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here i am not using application controlled workflow but i am using Process Controlled workflow.

So please help me that how do i use this while in process controlled workflow.

thanks,

shanky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Lisa said, you have to check CATALOGID and CATALOGITEM in doc_check_badi. If there values are initial (Blank) then you can safely assume that it is a free text shopping cart.

Moreover in the case of approval you have to define different process levels, event and expressions related to that. That will help you in finalizing your process.

Thanks

Siddarth

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When a shopping cart is created from a catalog item it will have the following fields populated:

CATALOGID

CATALOGITEM

And a free text item will not have these filled.

I hope this will help,

Lisa

SE12
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using Application Controlled workflow then the starting conditions for each workflow are defined in transaction SWB_COND.

The attribute &_EVT_OBJECT.EXISTFREETEXTLINEITEM& ( &EC Requirement Coverage Request.Free entry exists& ) can be used to to distinguish between free text items and catalog items. In this transaction you can search for the other attributes you wish to use in the start conditions. You can also see the list of attributes via transaction SWO1. Enter Object/Interface Type = BUS2121. Hit display and expand the attributes menu.

Kind regards,

Siobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here i am not using application controlled workflow but i am using Process Controlled workflow.

thanks,

shanky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks,

shanky