cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create the measuring tools in sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we have measuring tools like : dial gauge , verinier caliper. in the plant using for measuring .

in which form i need to create this tools in sap.

as PRT by MM01 or as Equipment in IE01

and i need to insert this equipments in existing Inspection plan for each MIC.

Now my problem is , even i ticked the test equip box in control indicator in MIC.

While i execute the inpsection plan , system show the test equip field as grey .

how can i maintained it for exisitng Qplan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member554321
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

create equipment in IE01 with equipment type (Q or P ).

follow same procedure

tick the test equip box in control indicator in MIC. attach this MIC is inspection characteristics

select inspection operation, click on PRT tab select 'equipment tab' and assign all equipments required for that operation. for example u have added 3 equipments (it will be indicated as 10,20,30 respectively)

noe go to inspection characteristics,here intially system show the test equip short text field as grey.

besides this field there is another field called 'test equiment' .enter 10 if u want to assign first equipment to this characteristics.

similarly follow same procedure for remaining characteristics also.

description of equipment will appear in test equipment short text.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member554321
Participant
0 Kudos

if u need stock of the equipment and need to transfer itfrom 1 location to another then u create it as PRT material master (FHMI)

and if u only want it to be used in inspection plan then create it as Equipment (in IE01) WITH EQUIPMENT TYPE q/p

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create the Material master with material type FHMI

or

As a Equipment

This data will be populated in the task list but first you have to click on PRT & add the relevant PRT's. then these are visible in QP01 against the MIC/Char