cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM-Partners

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When we create an Change request, under partners tab we can see so many partners, which were defined in spro >> partners functions. Can i hide them while creating CR or UC under partners tab ?

regds,

CB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CB,

To filter partner functions available in the Partner tab, you have to go to the IMG activity for defining Partner profiles. And for the relevant partner profile choose option A Only functions assigned in procedure.

Hope it helps

Best regards,

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, can you please guide me where can i find the partner profiles, I tried at spro >> SAP Solution Manager >> Scenario-Specific Settings >> Service Desk >> Service Desk >> Partner Determination Procedure

regds,

CB

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can achive this by partner determination procedure for SDCR0001in permitted function select only function assigned in procedure and save there you have to add what ever fuction you want in the list.

Thanks,

Babu

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kallumana

procedure described above is right. You can find that option exactely where you are in SPRO; then click on "Define Partner Determination Procedure". Then on the first screen go to the relevant Procedure (yours) and on the last column called "Permited Function"; do select "Only functions Assigned in Procedure"

Regards,

Khalil