cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field selection & message in QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am unable to find out the message settings in QM module. I want to make messagesfrom error to warning & vice versa.

Regadrs

Ruta Panda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What kind of message are we talking about? For which Tcode and what scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no such direct setting/T code/Customization available.

You have to use screen exit or User Exit

That depends on the scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sujit,

In transaction code QA01 the batch field is mandatory for batch managed materials.

While in quality client the same is optional field for batch managed materials & system is asking batch during UD.

The above is my first problem.

The second one is:

In the short text (QA01 )we are entering the vendor batch number of the received material. Vendor batch no is entered during GR. We want through some exit the system should find the respective SAP batch number & user will enter that in the batch field.

We have tried exit QPL10001. As the batch field is mandatory it is not calling the exit. It is asking to enter the sap batch no first.

Is there any other exit or can we make the batch field optional so that we can enter the exit to find the sap batch no & write it in the respective field.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sujit,

In transaction code QA01 the batch field is mandatory for batch managed materials.

While in quality client the same is optional field for batch managed materials & system is asking batch during UD.

The second one is:

In the short text (QA01 )we are entering the vendor batch number of the received material. Vendor batch no is entered during GR. We want through some exit the system should find the respective SAP batch number & user will enter that in the batch field.

We have tried exit QPL10001. As the batch field is mandatory it is not calling the exit. It is asking to enter the sap batch no first.

Is there any other exit or can we make the batch field optional so that we can enter the exit to find the sap batch no & write it in the respective field.

Regards

Edited by: Ruta Panda on Jun 16, 2010 6:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sujit,

The second one is:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sujit,

The second one is:

Regards

Ruta Panda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sujit,

The second one is:

Regards

Ruta Panda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sujit,

The second one is:

Regards

Ruta Panda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sujit,

The second one is:

Regards

Ruta Panda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sujit,

The second one is:

Regards

Ruta Panda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sujit,

The second one is:

Regards

Ruta Panda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sujit,

The second one is:

Regards

Ruta Panda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sujit,

The second one is:

Regards

Ruta Panda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sujit,

The second one is:

Regards

Ruta Panda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sujit,

The second one is:

Regards

Ruta Panda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sujit,

The second one is:

Regards

Ruta Panda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am extremely sorry. The message was not getting posted yesterday. So I tried so many failed attempts,, which in the back ground got posted.

Regards

Ruta Panda