cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA43 - Dispaly contract - Problem with attachments button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing a problem that in VA43 when i am clicking the attachments button for the first time

it is showing the pop up after 2 minutes but the second, third & rest of the time it is coming fast,

may be because of buffer.

Can anybody please explain how to overcome this.

Thank you,

Regards,

Phaneendra

Edited by: phaneendra punukollu on Jun 15, 2010 9:29 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by myself.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not an SD question, check with your Basis admin whether there really is an issue.

From what I see, there are no real performance issues here since it is normal system behavior that the first access takes longer than the subsequent ones. Also the response time depends on the number of attachments and, possibly, their size.

Your Basis admin should be able to verify the use of resources during this operation and provide some insight. This could be simply a coincidence as something else was running on the server at the same time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jelena Perfiljeva,

Please refer SAP note 1466810 & 0000598073 there they had clearly mentioned that

In Release 4.70, the object services for these transactions were deactivated in the SAP Standard System due to performance reasons.

So i am searching weather SAP had released any Note to overcome this.........

So please help me on this issue if you had any inputs .

Regards,

Phaneendra

Edited by: phaneendra punukollu on Jun 17, 2010 11:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are going to attachment for the first time system will take time to buffer because service for object is initiated and it will take time.

Once it is initiated it will appear very quickly on the 2nd and 3rd time .

also you can take the help of abaper and see if any performace issue is there or not .

Hope this will help you !!!

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

Thanks for you repy, Yes this is performance issue.

Here we are trying to find the OSS notes for this one, Please suggest the correct OSS note.

Please support me on this issue.

Regards,

Phaneendra