cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rental Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

are there anyone who experience in rental processing?

can you please share how SAP capture this process, are the any link between SAP SD and PM (plant Maintenance)?

Thanks

Best Regard,

Hendry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you can use following flow,

Contract --> Consignment fillup > Consignment Issue> Invoice -->Consignment Return --> Consignment Pickup --> Invoice wrt Contract.

Consignment process can be used to move equipment to the customer location and back to your location.

Regards,

Shantanu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

case closed, i use consignment concept.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Friend,

Yes you can easily handle Rental Processing in SAP thru Periodic Billing.

Here you may bbe selling only a service, which will not involve Delivery, then you can also create monthly Invoices for Rent directly from Contract (Rental - Periodic Contract).

For detailed information on Periodic Contracts refer the below link:

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/search.jspa?threadID=&q=PeriodicBillingPLan&objID=f246&dateRange=all&numResults=15&rankBy=10001

Hope this helps..

Thanks,

Jignesh mehta

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The rental processing can be handled by Bill Plan in sales order at header/Item level and it is standard functionality.

For rental processing, [Periodic Bill Plan|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/5606c2545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm] is used.

PM SD can be linked in following way:

For stock materials requirement, reservation can be created from the PM order and the material can be issued to the sales order against the reservation.

Hope it can assist you.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear J Prakash ,

my requirement doesn't suit for using periodic billing, coz we charge customer based on Hour.

can you elaborate ur statement..

"PM SD can be linked in following way:

For stock materials requirement, reservation can be created from the PM order and the material can be issued to the sales order against the reservation."

can we input equipment master in sales order?

my case, we rent ur equipment and i want any status or what, so that for that equipment cannot assign in production.

can your advice accommodate this req?

Best Regard,

Hendry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

you can accomodate equipment in sales order by means of assigning it to a serial number.you can assign serial numbers in sales orders or delivery document as per your requirment.

Regards,

Shantanu