cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

*I make a discount condition ***** and i assigned to it an Access sequance for it and this sequance have sequance of (material-material+customer) and for these discounts on material it work for all materials*

how can i sell some materials for a certain customer with no discount !!!!

Edited by: Mahmoud Habashi on Jun 15, 2010 1:21 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI there,

From your description I can understand that you defined a new discount type with Customer / material & material as 2 key combinations. You maintained condition records only with key combination material. Now you want to restrict discounts for a few customers. IS that right?

If yes, then it is not possible in standard SAP processing. When you maintain condition records with material as key combination, then the discount will apply to customers who order the material.

Rather I would suggest you to define your access sequence with

10 customer / material

20 material

This is the best possible way to define an access sequence from most specific condition records to move general. Set the exclusive indicator sothat system stops checking for the next table if it finds the condition record in the current table

In condition records in VK11, maintain with key combination customer / material.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You have to maintai two access sequence and two condition tables in logical order from the most specific condition to the most general condition. Thus the first access could be sales organization plus distribution channel plus customer and material,

which is the standard condition table 005.

The second condition could be sales organization plus distribution channel and material, which uses the standard condition table 004. The exclusive indicator would be used to ensure no duplicate

pricing is carried out.

At least two condition records could be created, one for each table.

One condition record would be for the material only and one condition record would be for the material and customer

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
how can i sell some materials for a certain customer with no discount

It is better to maintain the discount for the combination of Customer and Material in VK11. I am sure, you know for that, in V/07 for that condition type, you should maintain table 305.

By doing so, you can maintain this discount condition type for whatever customer you require

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can maintain access in your access sequence, say, Sales Organization/Distribution Channel/Customer Group or Sales Organization/Distribution Channel/Price Group.

Customer group will identify a particular group of customers (for example, wholesale or retail) for the purpose of pricing or generating statistics.

Price group (customer)will group of customers who share the same pricing requirements.

Customer Group or Price group can be maintain for your desired customer master in Sales area Data in SALES: Tab.

And place it before your access sequence material-material+customer

Thanks & Regards

JP