Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate agreement issue

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

i have configured all the steps in rebate agreement and when i am using vbof

Run TCode VBOF Billing Due List with bottom Control Data Unchecked i am get a message agrement blocked and then when i go to vbo2 to create manual accrual when i enter the amount, i get an error msg :clearing amount is greater than maximum and when i observe maximum amount field has o value how to execute rebate pls guide

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

shakeer_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

issue solved thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Very good suggestions are given by other friends. Please check those.

But what I understood from your posting that, no accrual has been posted against your Rebate agreement. That is why the value is showing as zero.

So, I suggest you, first go to your Rebate Ageement in change mode (VBO2).

Open your Condition record that you have created in the Rebate Agreement.

I doubt, you have not mentioned the "Accrual" rate here. Perhaps it is blank.

If, you have not given any accrual rate then system will not accumulate and post any accrual amount in accounting.

As a result, you can not issue any Credit memo from this Rebate Agreement.

If above is the case then, enter the accrual rate, save it. Now you can process futher by creating new sales order ---Delivery and Billing doc. System will post accrual now to accounting and you can settle also.

You can also update in VBOF and after that you can see the sales volume in the Rebate Agreement.

Regards

Pradyumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VBOF is the transaction for updating the billing documents which are created well before the rebate agreements are created.

First of all check why system is not updating the rebate agreement when you run VBOF transaction. In this transaction enter the agreement number for which you want to update, then enter the accounting document type in the field FI document type, then run the report with the check box Test run is selected,.. then check the results whether system has captured the relevant billing documents are not. If you find results as per your requirement, deselect the test run check box and run the report, system automatically updates the agreement.

If it is not showing any documents check the table level entries based on the condition records.

You may find a clue based on the above analysis....

In order to enter any manual entries in the agreement it should be activated at rebate agreement type configuration only. Go to the transaction code VB(2 and check your rebate agreement type in it's control data. If you really need to enter the manual entries every time please be sure to activate the manual accruals check box.

If you are not able to resolve your issue with this inputs, please revert back with your analysis results.

Venkat Cheedalla

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on my understanding of your query.

Go to the rebate agreement and check what is the max. amount you have maintained for your rebate agreement.

As per info provided by your, I suppose you might have maintained of max. amount as 0 and that is the reason you are facing this problem.

Also, check if it is scale rebate and what is the max. scale limit you maintained.

Hope it can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP