Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Profiles without a role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning,

I have been working on trying to find a list of all profiles that do not have a role assigned. I found many tables that hold information of roles to profiles and profiles to authorizations but there does not seem to be a good way to get the full list. I tried table AGR_PROF but that table does not have SAP_ALL in it so it is not what I am looking for.

Currently I used SUIM and search for profiles by name "S" and "ALL*". I am sure these are the majority of what I am looking for but I wanted to find a way to get a full list.

Does anyone have a good way to pull all profiles that do not have a role associated with them?

Kind Regards,

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Please check the Table - USR11 (User Master Texts for Profiles). You will get the list of all profiles available in the system along with the text. The Profiles that are mapped to a Role will have text as Profile for Role Z* and the remaining profiles are the ones that are single and not mapped to any role. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Guruswami

5 REPLIES 5

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the assignment between role and profile is stored in table AGR_1016. So you can get a set of profiles assigned to role from here and then subtract this set from all profiles.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Please check the Table - USR11 (User Master Texts for Profiles). You will get the list of all profiles available in the system along with the text. The Profiles that are mapped to a Role will have text as Profile for Role Z* and the remaining profiles are the ones that are single and not mapped to any role. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Guruswami

0 Kudos

Hi,

Look in table USR10, in there is an item for type of profile. if you choose for not generated then you have all the profiles not made by the profile generator. Use the F4 button to find out what the possibilities are. The tables USR10, USR11, USR12, USR13 give you more information about profiles and objects. Keep in mind that the tables starting with agr_ are connected with the profile generator(PFCG).

Have fun

Bye

Jan van Roest

>

>The Profiles that are mapped to a Role will have text as Profile for Role Z* and the remaining profiles are the ones that are single and not mapped to any role.

...this is not corect, as that text is free selectable in pfcg!

Rather check for the type of the profile in table usr10 (G=generated-->coming from pfcg, except SAP_ALL)

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

First let me thank all for your advice. I apprecaite it.

USR10... thats correct, I was getting my tables all confused. Thanks again that makes it a lot easier to look up.

Have a Great day all.

Paul