cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with displaying messages on RPM portal after SP9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had some error and warning messages being displayed on the RPM portal through BADI implementation of RPM_PROJ_CUST_FIELDS ,method ATTRIBUTE_MODIFY. We had achieved this using " CALL METHOD cl_rpm_message_services=>message_add".

Recently we upgraded our RPM system with SP8 and SP9, but after this support pack none of the error or warning messages are getting displayed on the portal ! Seems that the message log gets cleared in some standard code down the line and nothing gets displayed.

I copied one of the messages in the method ATTRIBUTE_MODIFY and put it in the method GET_ATTRIBUTES of the same badi implementation and it seems to work fine. I can solve this issue by putting all the message code in GET_ATTRIBUTES but since there is lot of code in ATTRIBUTE_MODIFY for several validations,i will have to move all ths code to GET_ATTRIBUTES.

Hence I need to know why none of the messages are getting displayed from ATTIBUTE_MODIFY after the support pack?

Is anyone facing similar issue? Any ideas on this??

Regards,

Simmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved by having the messages in GET_ATTRIBUTES method of the same badi.