cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure the action "Logon to System"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I implemented a new userstatus in my statusprofile and I want now to configure the target system for the action "Logon to System", where the system should logon. How can I do that? I can choose the action in the action panel but the system does not open a new session in the targed system. How does the system know, in which target system it should logon.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Roger

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Roger,

I know you re new in SDN. I think you should try giving award points to people that give you helpful answers in the future. Otherwise, people from the forums won't take time to anwser to your questions anymore. That s a simple thing to do that will definitely encourage people trying to help you

Good luck with Solman !

Regards

Khalil

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Roger,

I guess it is either a newly created user status or a Z document type. In both cases you have to fully maintain table TSOCM_STAT_PROP to tell Solman what role system corresponds to which user status.

This table is accessible in SM30 or in SPRO under

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide -> SAP Solution Manager -> Scenario-Specific Settings -> Change Request Management -> Extended Configuration -> Change Transaction -> Change Transaction Types -> Define Status Attributes

Regards

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khalil

Thanks for your helpful message!

Greets

Roger

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In CharM scenario, Its determined by the system landscape defined for the project. And the combination is identified by the corresponding status profiles.

Regards,

Jagan